2014 Winter Youth Recital Dance Session
- The recital dance program is a 6 month-20 wk. program. The session begins in January and continues through spring with a recital on June 18th at Hemmens Cultural Center.
- Dress Rehearsal and Picture Day will be June 17th.
- The cost of the recital costume is NOT included in the program fee.
- All dance classes are without parent.
- There will be a costume sizing and fee due the week of Jan. 27th. Please be advised that class dance time on these days will be limited due to the sizing process.
- Dance payment plan can only be done in-person at the Centre.
- Costume fees are paid directly to Dixon Dance Academy.
- Each dancer in the recital receives one complimentary ticket to the June recital.
- Dixon Dance Academy can be reached for specific questions about class content, costume/recital questions and costume fees at 847-836-5678 or by visiting their website at www.dixondanceacademy.com.
- No class March 24-29 and May 24 and 26.
Don’t hesitate to register; avoid the chance of losing your class due to low enrollment. Some classes fill-up early. Registration deadline is January 8th for the recital classes or until filled. If the minimum is not met by this date the class may be combined with another similar class in order to run or cancelled.
Weber Irish School of Dance provides instruction in Irish Dance for children 6-18 year of age. They strive to teach students Irish Dance by stressing the artistic beauty of dance. Students can develop their dance skills and choose to join the Irish Dance group that will perform in local parades.
Irish Dance Class meets Saturdays, 9:30-10:30am beginning January 11th
Adult Zumba - Meets Mondays, 7 – 8 pm
Adult Zumba is a workout that is fun and gets you in a good mood. It combines swing and Latin dance moves to salsa music to get your heart pounding providing a total body workout.
For class descriptions, dates, and fees check-out the program brochure.
To learn more about dates and times for these classes, visit our online registration site.