- Free 10 minute “Pit-Stop” – Weight, body fat and waist-to-hip ratio are measured.
- Free 30 minute machine orientation (one time only) - Learn the basics of how to set up and use the fitness equipment properly and safely when working out.
- Free 30 minute cardio check – This is a treadmill test to find out where your body burns the most fat calories.
- FOR NEW MEMBERS – 3 personal training sessions for $99 – This special is offered to new members as an incentive to help them meet their fitness goals. Let a personal trainer assist you in developing a healthy way of life.
- FOR CURRENT MEMBERS – 3 personal training sessions for $99 – As a THANK YOU for renewing your membership, each year you are welcome to take advantage of this personal training package. Let a personal trainer help you enhance your current workout routine.
Get acquainted with our staff prior to your personal training session or before attending a group fitness class. “Meet our Trainers/Instructors”
A variety of Personal Training Packages are available to meet your needs. If you just want a one time visit with a trainer or you need that extra motivation on a regular basis, we have a package for you. Personal Training sessions are good for one year from the purchase date. Unused sessions expire one year from date of purchase, are non-refundable and not transferrable. There is no credit for unused sessions.
Individual Training – 60 minute sessions
- Single (1) Session – $50
- Five (5) Sessions – $225
- Ten (10) Sessions – $400
- Ten (10) Sessions – $450 Non-Member
Express Training – 30 minute sessions
- Single (1) session – $33
- Five (5) Sessions – $150
- Ten (10) Sessions – $270
- Ten (10) Sessions – $300 Non-Member
*Partner Training – 60 minute sessions
- Single (1) Session – $80 ($40 each person)
- Five (5) Sessions – $350 ($175 each person)
- Ten (10) Sessions – $600 ($300 each person)
- Ten (10) Sessions – $650 ($325 each person) Non-Member
Note: the first personal training session includes a consultation and an assessment to determine your current and ideal fitness levels, along with short/long term plans to reach your goals.
*Rates are per “partner (two-person) sessions”. Fees must be paid by one household. Sessions may not be split by partners at different times or days.
Note: If you cannot keep your personal training appointment, you must contact your trainer 24 hours in advance. If the 24 hour notice is not given or you are a “no show”, you will lose that session.
For more information, contact Ron “Dr. Sweat” Anderson at 847-531-7023 or email to Anderson_r@cityofelgin.org.